Friday 22 January 2016

PIDP 3260

Hello, my name is Samantha Schroeder.
Well this is my final PIDP course before beginning the capstone.  I have learned so much from the previous courses and am continuing to grow in my role as an educator. I am taking this program to gain and build on the skills and knowledge required to best serve students, teaching facilities, and the general public.  My desire is to enhance the cosmetology industry of which I am a dedicated member.  I believe it is a responsibility of the therapist or Estethician to strengthen the quality of our industry, and I am happy to be a part of this process thru education.
I  am quite new to the formal teaching arena and want to have the correct knowledge and effective tools in my toolbox to best manage challenging situations.  I look forward to learning many of these tools in the 3260 course.

Sincerely,
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment